Tumblast Belt Shot Blasting Machine for Bolts and Nuts Cleaning
|FOB Price:||US $4,900-31,490 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $4,900-31,490/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||3700 Unit/Units Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Q32 Series
- Fuel: Electric
- Cleanliness: High Cleanliness
- Certification: CE, CB, CSA, ETL, RoHS, UL, UR
- Condition: New
- Cleaning Process: Cast Steel Shot Size 0.8-1.0 mm
- Industry Used: Automobile,Motorcycle,Machine
- Power(W): 14.1-60.1 Kw
- After-Sales Service: Engineers Available to Service
- Capacity: 280-1500 L
- Trademark: Qingdao PTY
- Specification: Deflashing, Descaling / Stripping
- HS Code: 84798190
- Application: Electronic Industry
- Type: Crawler Abrator
- Automation: Automatic
- Feature: Rust / Corrosion Proof
- Customized: Customized
- Cleaning Type: Clean-in-Place (CIP)
- Material: Metal / Coil
- Dimension: 3.2*2.1*2.8 M
- Drum Diameter: 600-1500 mm
- Load Weight: 600-4000 Kg
- Transport Package: Seaworthy Plastic Bag+Plywood Box
- Origin: China (Mainland)
Tumble Belt Shot Blasting Machines CleanerTM
As the user of patented barrel transport system, Joint factory has vast experience in developing tumble machines and solutions for the batch cleaning, descaling and processing of multiple parts.
The tumble machine spectrum ranges from 280 ltr. up to 1,500 ltr. useful load capacity.
The drum diameters are available from 600-1500 mm.
Max part load weight: 200-4000 kg.
Automatic loading systems and conveyors for transporting the components are optional.
Tumble belt batch machines can also be equipped with a steel belt (manganese steel) instead of a rubber belt. Thus equipped, the machine is suitable for components weighing up to 150 kg (3000 kg batch weight).
Find more detailed information about the offerings from each model below.
CleanerTM Tumble belt shot blasting machines could keep components permanently in motion during the blasting process whereby they are continuously blasted from all sides and the media will be discharged from all re-entrant angles.
Industrial-quality motors, valves, and electric elements designed to maximize air flow and minimize energy required to operate the system.
• Tumbling machines with 1 - 3 turbines.
• Useful load capacity from 280-1,500 ltr.
• Single or interlinked operation • Hydraulic, cable, or soft loading.
• High life time by material optimization and by use of air separators.
• Proven latch shape, optimum rolling, short process times.
|Capacity||280 L||700 L||1000 L||1500 L|
|Drum diameter||650 mm||1000 mm||1300 mm||1500 mm|
|Max load||600 kg||1500 kg||2500 kg||4000 kg|
|Max part size||350 mm||500 mm||700 mm||800 mm|
|Max part weight||30 kg||80 kg||200 kg||400 kg|
Seaworthy plastic bag+plywood box.
20' GP or 40' GP.
As a leader in surface preparation technology, We designs, manufactures and sells worldwide a complete range of high quality shot/sand blasting machines for the foundry and forging industries.Located in China, our shot/sand blasting machines and parts are working in over 60 countries' workshop.
Leading companies in the foundry, automotive, aerospace, energy, marine, rail, construction and many other industries have used our products and services to improve productivity and profitability for over 50 years.
We continues to use the experience of having the large installed base in the industry to deliver the best solution for the customer. Our approach to solving customers' operating challenges is unique in the industry. Using insight gained from thousands of different applications across a variety of different industries.